All skin types
All-in-one, rejuvenating serum
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles
- Enhanced skin texture and tone
- Initial results occurred in 30 days with optimal results occurring in 90 days*
STUDY PARTICIPANT QUESTIONNAIRES REVEALED THAT:
- 92% rated their skin as looking healthier and more youthful*
*Atkin DH, Trookman NS, Rizer RL, Schreck LE, Ho ET, Gotz V, Ford RO, Mehta RC. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2010 Feb;12(1):14-20.
WHEN TO APPLY
Morning and evening after cleansing and toning
WHERE TO APPLY
Entire face (neck and chest if desired)
Chamber 1: TNS Recovery Complex?
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS?) ? A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture.
Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex?
Peptides help support skin:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
- Hydrolyzed Silk (Sericin)
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
Antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage:
- Ergothioneine (EGT) ? An antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) ? An antioxidant that helps to counteract free radical damage and works synergistically with vitamin E.
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract ? A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate ? A stable form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a proven antioxidant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate ? A form of vitamin E, an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract ? A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols
- Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate ? A bio-optimized yeast extract that helps prevent free radical damage.
Alpha-Arbutin ? Brightens skin.
Hyaluronic Filling Spheres ? Dehydrated filling spheres, containing hyaluronic acid, help trap water on the surface of the skin like a sponge.
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Alpha-Arbutin, Isoceteth-20, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ergothioneine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aminobutyric Acid, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-10, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Isoeugenol
Q: What skin type is this product best for?
A: TNS Essential Serum? is appropriate for all skin types.
Q: When should I use this product in my daily skin care routine?
A: TNS Essential Serum? should be applied after cleansing and toning the skin and prior to applying any other products, including sunscreens. Note: TNS Recovery Complex? is in one chamber of the TNS Essential Serum? pump, you do not need to incorporate TNS Recovery Complex? in your daily routine.
Q: How to apply?
A: Before the first application, tap the top of the pump several times in the palm of your hand. Remove the cap and press on the very center of the pump to dispense onto the back of your hand and blend together before applying.
Q: Where to apply?
A: Apply to your face, (neck and chest if desired).
Q: How long to use?
A: You should use TNS Essential Serum? as long as you wish to improve the overall appearance of your skin. Our clinical studies show that initial results occur in 30 days with optimal results occurring in 90 days. For best results, you should use twice daily and incorporate as part of your daily skin care routine.
Q: What is special about this product?
A: TNS Essential Serum? offers an unprecedented combination of the renowned growth factor formula, TNS Recovery Complex? in one chamber and APS Corrective Complex? in the other.
TNS? is the main ingredient in TNS Recovery Complex’s patented skin treatment which is formulated from naturally occurring growth factors, antioxidants, soluble collagen, cytokines and matrix proteins (93.6% concentration).
Clinical studies with TNS Recovery Complex? have shown:
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhanced skin texture and tone
APS Corrective Complex? is a formulation of antioxidants, peptides and other innovative ingredients that in combination improve the overall appearance of skin.
APS Corrective Complex?:
- Helps to smooth skinHelps fight free radical damage
- Minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration
Q: What is TNS??
A: A mixture of growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants and matrix proteins.
Q: What are growth factors?
A: Growth factors are messenger proteins that are inherent in our bodies and play a role in maintaining healthy skin.
Q: Why does the TNS Recovery Complex have a bit of an unusual scent?
A: TNS Recovery Complex? has a 93.6% concentration of TNS which is a very high concentration of protein that has a distinct odor.
Q: What is APS Corrective Complex?
A: A patented mixture of antioxidants, peptides and other innovative ingredients that in combination improves the overall appearance of skin.
On Call with Carmen Kavali, M.D.: The Power of Pairing Procedures and Skin Care.
If you?re thinking about a cosmetic procedure such as laser resurfacing or even surgery, those few hours you spend in the doctor?s office are just a small part of your journey to beautiful skin